Sunday 6 February 2011

LBD and YSLs

So its 6:17 am, I just got home from a night out, I am slightly uncoordinated- but for some reason feel its the right time to make a blog post!
I had such a good night tonight and really loved what I was wearing :)
I wore a cute Little Black Dress from TFNC London @ ASOS and black YSL Tribute mary-jane heels :) I also wore a cute ring from Dorothy Perkins, an Elizabeth and James ring, a silver Topshop bangle, a gold locket (from my boyfriend), silver sparkly studs, and I carried my black Chanel 2.55 bag :)
(For my make up, I wore Benefit bronzer, Benefit Blusher, YSL Amethyst Eyeshadow, YSL silver eyeliner, black Maxfactor mascara, Bobby Brown lip gloss and a pinky-purple shade of Rimmel nail polish! I just wore my hair natural with some hairspray!)
Here's my newest attempt at taking pictures of my outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment