Friday 4 February 2011

House Hunting!

Today I went house hunting with my friend Rosie for our house next year! How exciting! It wasn't that cold out but was soooo windy so I used it as an excuse to wrap up in my new Forever 21 Cardigan <3. I also wore a Kimchi and Blue cami, J brand skinny jeans, my Joie boots and an Elizabeth and James ring. I also carried my beautiful Balenciaga Part Time bag, which was big enough for all my house paperwork! :)
I suck at taking pictures so here are my attempts anyway!



The F21 cardigan is soo chunky and warm! You can buy it here for just $27.80! So worth it, its gorgeous! Even Vanessa Hudgens is a fan!

3 comments:

  1. Drooling over your balenciaga..


    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardi is sooo cute! I love it! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete