Wednesday 17 November 2010

Welcome :)

Hi! And Welcome to my blog!
I am absolutely obsessed with fashion and different styles! I could spend all day searching the net for something new and funky!
Here I will post my recent outfits, purchases and my wish list! 
My favourite stores/ sites are: Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Hollister, A+F, ASOS, Revolve, Planet Blue and some more I can't think of.
As far as my style goes, its very varied to say the least. I love mixing it up which is why I put an image showing Coco Chanel and a Planet Blue model as my header picture.
Sometimes I like classic sophisticated looks, and other times I love to be completely laid back and boho!
I don't really 'follow' fashion and go with the latest trends as such, as I like to throw in my own twist :) 
When people ask me who my style icon is, I always say Vanessa Hudgens! She always looks amazing and she dresses similarly to me so I sometimes steal her ideas! <3


Hope you guys enjoy reading my posts! 
Love Rachael xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment