Friday 16 September 2011

Charity Night!

Every year my dad cycles to Paris in aid of the Royal British legion, and we always host a Charity Night to raise money for the cause about a week before he sets off! All of my family attend as well as lots of friends and this year we raised an amazing amount for the RBL! The night was a lot of fun, I loved laughing away with my family and listening to the entertainment! My dad is in a band so they got up, as well as my brother and a few guest acts! I hope next year is just as successful! I wore J brand jett pencil leg jeans, a beige lacey crop top from Kimchi & Blue @ Urban Outfitters and Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 jazz pumps in patent black! I also had a black velvet Topshop shrug to keep me warm but I had it off most of the night! I carried my Chanel 2.55 handbag in black!


No comments:

Post a Comment