Wednesday 9 October 2013

Trend: Lingerie Inspired

Lace trimmed camisoles, spaghetti strap satin slips and sheer tops are popping up everywhere! And i'm not talking about the lingerie section! All over the runways at Fashion Week, I noticed a very obvious trend- the lingerie look!
To be perfectly honest, I have always loved this idea, because like most women, on occasion (most of the time), I like to feel feminine and pretty... and what is more feminine and pretty than lace and silk?!
I think this look, if done well, can look amazingly classy too- as well as totally sexy!

Here are some of my favorite lingerie-inspired pieces at the moment!



1. Playsuit- Oh My Love ; 2. Slip Dress- Love @ asos ; 3. Lace Slip Dress- Oh My Love
4. Dress- Jones + Jones ; 5. Lace Cami- Zara ; 6. Velvet Teddy Playsuit- Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment