Sunday 7 July 2013

Sorry!

Hi everyone! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown ... it's slightly depressing! Apologies for my serious lack of blogging- be assured that I still read all of yours practically every day!

The past few months for me have been pretty awful, starting with my last laptop suddenly breaking and me losing absolutely everything on it! I was using my phone from October - January so couldn't really update my blog which sucked! (but could still shop online- yay!).

Since then me and my boyfriend have had really bad luck personally, with his grandparents being unwell and my dad was sadly diagnosed with cancer (please keep us in your prayers!). He seems to be doing really well, thankfully!

I now feel like it's the right time to get my life organised again and really get back on track so I cannot wait to share recent pics and buys etc! Stay tuned!

Lots and lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment