Tuesday 11 September 2012

Falling in Love with Fall Fashion!

I cannot believe how long its been since I have posted anything! So much has happened since my last post 7 months ago-
I had my final deadlines and exams, I travelled around Australia, I graduated university with a Law degree(!!!!), I turned 21, and I visited my favourite place in the world, ever, Paris!
Inbetween all of that important stuff though, I shopped, shopped, shopped!
I will do some posts on Australia and all the goodies I bought for my trip, but right now i'm OBSESSED with Autumn styles.

Autumn fashion is my absolute favourite! I love Autumn, I love the colours and the smells, I love that its almost Christmas (Lol!) and I just love layering up in gorgeous coats, scarves, boots and anything warm & wintery!

I actually have a favourite scent for Autumn, at first I actually didn't like it so much, but it's just so beautiful and warm- I'm in love!
Karl Lagerfeld's 'Sun, Moon & Stars' will get you so inspired for Autumn buying it's insane. As soon as I smell it I want to raid Topshop for a knitted jumper and boots, and take a walk in the falling leaves in the park! It's a gorgeous blend of Orange, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood and other exotic smells- so do give it a try and see if it inspires you! (Purchase Here).



3 comments:

  1. girl! I had been wondering about you! so glad everything is great with you!!! congrats on all of the accomplishments! :) I miss your posts!! xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back blogging!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I have been keeping up with both of your gorgeous blogs in my absence!
    I'll be blogging lots more now so stay tuned!

    Rach, xoxo

    ReplyDelete