Friday 13 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year guys! Hope you all had a lovely time over the holidays- I know I did!
Ok so i've not been able to blog that much because Christmas was so busy and I was hardly home, and before that I had so much uni work on top of me it was unreal- so I basically lived in sweats for weeks LOL!
I don't think i've ever posted recent purchases before.. mainly because I shop so much i'd have to update my blog every half an hour haha- joke! But seriously I do shop far too much and I would love to start sharing my purchases!
Anyway yesterday and today I had a big shopping spree.. I would have actually stayed longer if the stores didn't have to close haha! I will try and get as many links as possible but when I looked online, most of it had all sold out!

Ok so first I stopped at ZARA and picked up these:
 Sweater: £19.99
Glitter Heels: £50- Sold Out


TOPSHOP

 Sequin Crop Camisole: £30- Sold Out

Platform Suede Booties: £80- Sold Out

Leopard Open Back Blouse: £36- Sold Out


Leopard Playsuit: £46- Sold Out

Cream Maxi Skirt: £25- Sold Out

'Paris' Skirt: £35- Sold Out


HOLLISTER 

Hoodie (slight different pattern): £40


SCHUH

Hunter Wellies: £75


MISS SELFRIDGE

 
Playsuit: £35- Sold Out

Jumpsuit: £47

REVOLVECLOTHING.COM

Blue Life "O So Glam" Dress: $105- Sold Out

Blu Moon "Top Gun" blouse $81

Current Elliott High Waisted Shorts: $83- Sold Out

FREEPEOPLE.COM

Blouse: £57

"Jenoah" Floppy Hat in Taupe: £50


INDEPENDENT OPTICIANS- LIVERPOOL UK

Marc Jacobs Aviators in "Tortoiseshell": £110

Ray Ban Large Black & Gold Aviators: £170

Ray Ban Large Wayfarer in Black: £160


Another thing I got at the beginning of last week which I really want to share is a cape from 

DOROTHY PERKINS

Cape: £40- Sold out

I actually adore this cape, I got it in the sale down from £80! It's so warm and fab! I love the massive fur lined hood which you can't really see on the picture so I posted the link anyway! Most of the items I bought are sold out lol! Well at least online! So i'm so glad I snatched them while I did! There are some links so check them out if you're interested before they sell out lol!
I will definitely be posting more outfits asap! Lots of love, Rachael! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh you got the zara heels I'm dying for! Did you get the on sale too, i'm super jealous ! Love all the buys

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey! I got them for £40 so £10 off! I know they are like £20 now but I think it's because there is only size 8s left :/
    Aww you'll be able to get them on ebay! They are worth the money, they look well more expensive!
    I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

    ReplyDelete