Tuesday 30 August 2011

Je t'aime Paris!

My dad is going to Paris tomorrow, he's cycling there from London in aid of the Royal British Legion... i'm really jealous that he gets to be in my favourite city so I decided to wear one of my favourite 'Paris' tops to cheer me up and kind of get him in the spirit! I love this top from Urban Outfitters, was a steal on sale so couldn't resist! I love the different blues and the boxy fit, and of course, the Paris theme! It goes with everything, looks good over skinny jeans, a maxi skirt, shorts, anything! I wore it today with my very comfortable Current Elliott torn jeans in natural. I really reccomend Current Elliott jeans as they are so unique looking and of amazing quality but I suggest you size down as they tend to run large!
Perfect comfortable outfit for a not-so-sunny, summer's day! Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment