Thursday 10 March 2011

1 week later...

Hey guys! Woahh I haven't posted in a week... it's been so busy and gone really fast, kinda scary fast actually! So I took pictures of some outfits, but not all as I was just rushing around and didn't really think about it, but oh well!

So I went shopping when I had some free time and kept it casual! I wore J Brand skinny jeans, Converse, a Topshop Snoopy hoodie <3, my aviator jacket and carried my Balenciaga :)



This is another one of this weeks outfits, again pretty simple and casual but I just had sooooo little time to get ready! I wore a Miss Selfridge floral cami :), H&M skinny jeans and New Look suede boots <3 I also wore a cute little Oasis cuff bracelet. 


Last Night I went out for drinks and I wore a Villa tunic, paired up with my H&M waist belt, black wooly tights, Chinese Laundry boots, Elizabeth & James ring and a long necklace :) I carried my Cole Haan Phoebe crossbody! <3

1 comment:

  1. Super outfits!!!!


    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete